Flute Course for Advance
Course for Advanced Students: Duration 2 years
Course papers designed to make them capable to sit for B.Music &/or M.Music Course of any Universities / any other Affiliated Institutions like Pracheen Kala Kendra/Bangiya Sangeet Parishad etc
- To make the students efficient enough for creating/producing/performing Alap on different Ragas keeping in view its time of playing, environment, gathering &/or mood of the audiences where it is being played.
- To make him/ her efficient to produce & present Alap/Bistar, Jod, Jhala when it is being played with Rythm/ Tabla
- To make them efficient enough for playing Bilambit of different Ragas in a different type of Talas viz: Ektal, Jhanptal, Rupak, Choutal, Ara Coutal …. etc
- To make them efficient for composing various pattern of Tans with various type of speed such as Double/ Triple/4 times/5 times/6 times/ 7 times etc.
- To make them able to Form – different types of Tehai from different matras.
- To make them efficient to read & play notations of Bhajans, Bollywood/Tollywood /Indian Movie Songs based on classical/light music.
- To make them efficient to compose/ play for Stage show whether it is a solo performance / Group show/ Audio Recordings /VDO Recordings/ Shootings